I Life Coach Athletes!
Life Coaching is a highly collaborative effort that focuses on goal-setting using psycho-education, increased self-awareness and behavioral change. These processes provide the very foundation for growth and success. It is the Perfect Performance Enhancer for Athletes!
As a Mental Health Therapist, I bring a unique set of skills to the Life Coaching arena in that my training enables me to better listen to and understand my clients so I can better aid them in effecting the changes that they desire.
From 2006 to 2008, I successfully Life Coached the extraordinarily gifted Olympic Coach and Choreographer, and Former US Senior Men’s Figure Skater Rohene Ward.
Today, Rohene is the Artistic Director at Skate7K Academy in Monument, Colorado. There he teaches, coaches and/or choreographs a multitude of figure skaters including:
- 2014 US Champion and 2015 Olympic Bronze Team Medalist Jason Brown
- 2014 US Championships Jr Level Silver Medalist Jordan Moeller
- Two-time US Silver Medalists and 2018 Olympic Competitors Madison Chock & Evan Bates
For a Free Sports Life Coaching evaluation, please send an email to with the subject line: “Life Coaching.”
- Please give me your name, age, the sport you want to focus your coaching on, the number of years you’ve been playing that sport and why you want to try Life Coaching.
- Also give me a phone number where I can contact you.
- If you’re a minor and a parent is paying for your coaching, please give me their name(s) and contact information also.
I currently do not Sports Life Coach anyone under the age of 14.
Coming soon: www.lifecoach2success.com